...
..
I woke up really REALLY early this morning, about 6:30 A.M. That's the first time in a while that I woke up without feeling really drowsy and just plain lazy. It's great! All that stretching and taking deep breaths inhaling such unpollute-- wait, no, WTF?! You were burning some garbage yesterday evening and you're burning now AGAIN? Can't you be more caring to Mother Nature, I hope she'll teach you lessons you won't forget. Back to the point, yes well, mornings are nice if you don't need to wake up forcibly due to commitments. I actually told Okaa-chan, "Masarap pala gumising ng maaga?" She replied, "Ngayon mo lang nalaman?" Several minutes later, unfortunately, I got sleepy again. Such bliss for a short period of time.
//Wait, come to think of it, I slept around 10pm. That's eight hours, I usually have 10-12hours. Orz//
Anyway, I need to go to Manila and go buy some things. Do some things. Eat some things. Create some things. Change some things. And probably, get out from my comfort zone from time to time..among other things.
| Yesterday's shoot! HAHAHA Love you, bros. |

But it's bliss, too, when you wake up early and then realizing you can still sleep the whole morning away. ♥o♥
ReplyDeleteAnyhoo, faito-oh! Haha.
That's what I've been doing ever since. It's bliss but it causes me to self-destruct, in one way or another. *yao*
DeleteHai! Doumo~ Let's faito and double-time~ XDv