Monday, November 26, 2012

Some interesting things, I think

So yesterday we went to Robinsons Metro East, I moved as swiftly as possible towards the department store to buy some things. But, the one that caught my eyes was this. 


I didn't know there's already an Etude House there. Well, how would I know I rarely go outside. The thing that concerns me the most in here is their pink-themed shop. The truth is, I do not hate pink. It's just that, whenever I see them, they always come... like this. Pink overload, you know. (ノ´д`)

Next stop:



I'm looking forward to the time I can go to this shop and buy things I'll be using. For baking, perhaps. Or for something like this.


Small fish-shaped /waffle/ maker. MAN, this is serious business. TAIYAKI, YO, TAIYAKI.


I'm not going to buy here 'cause they're calling it Hotdog Waffle Machine. 



Lil' Orbit Mini-Donuts that I love ever since. /Oh yeah, we ate at Savory. Steamed fish, banzai!/


The loot that made me go, "Ah, I haz no bills left, BUY THIS SHIZ with coins." And coins didn't disappoint me. Will be using this in the future. KEKEKE.



2 comments:

  1. where did you get that loot bag? OAO

    Entering pink botiques like that is quite scary. did you buy anything? -_-"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it randomly from walking randomly in Rob's dep't store. RANDOMLY.
      (●´∀`)ノ♡

      Yea, quite scary at first. [No, not really Orz] I bought something from that store, but not from that branch. ヾ( ̄0 ̄; )ノ

      Delete

One Piece Going Merry