Wednesday, October 31, 2012

It wasn't called a long post for nothing

!!! PHOTO SPAMMAGE!

Going back to twitter was not a good thing after all.


I'm not so sure in what order but, I tried to tune in to each of their housous simultaneously, and I failed. Unlike before, I'm not used to multi-tasking like this. I've been away from the fandom for oh-so-long. I'm trying to catch up, though.


Again, not in chronological order, here it goes:

Wasn't able to attend Sekihan's, I'm actually hesitant to join another commu. (´−`) ンー In which I regret now, 'cause I miss him. And in a worst case scenario, I can leave other communities.(_ _;;

___

Glutamine actually gave me a hard time. I was about to join his commu but-- it needs a request message and approval.( ̄~ ̄;)I will write one, not now though.


Took screenshots of some housous I managed to attend.
___

Koma'n. LAG. Major LAGGING PROBLEM. For some unknown reasons, I can't tune in to his housou properly. But I was able to see him and somehow listen to his OSM singing voice again so that's okay, I guess~ (*ノ▽ノ)

Koma'n and his messy room (?)
___

Soraru's playing something I'm not really familiar with. It really seemed interesting, though. I even asked in the comment what game it was but, no one answered. They must be thinking, am I stupid or what? Or perhaps, there was someone who answered but I was unable to read it. o(;△;)o
I literally facepalmed when I read the title 'Terraria' on top of the nico video player and yeah, on Soraru's tweet itself.. Yes, talk about stupid. I'll try to play it one of these days.


___

Neko's playing AVA (Alliance of Valiant Arms) with Shirokun and Amu. Was able to take a shot but, feelings got over me. I also wanna play. It's been so long. I'm envious of them, so I left early.  。゜(`Д´)゜。


___


Gerorin! Goodness, my ears still hurt. A shout welcomed me, yelling "Yamete Kudasaaaaaaai!" while fighting with Necromorphs. FWAHAHA.


He's also playing. This time, it was an English game, Dead Space, a horror survival game~ HIHIHI. I really like it. ♥(ノ´∀`)Unlike with Nero's, I was able to get hold of surging emotions, or maybe it was replaced with something more pleasant? What more can I say, Gero's too hyped up shouting and commenting like always.  //Poor voicebox. Σ(゜ロ゜;) //  He's actually yelling at the game characters telling them to speak in Japanese. And even told them to shut up.

He was struggling with understanding each and every English statement. (´−`) ンー

Marufankshon. Manuwari atachi kurowsu to inishi--shi--shi-eto ripehrusu.
What, Gero? (´`;) ?


I really feel like helping him but, I only know a little Jap. Even google translate is uncooperative. ((´д`)) He's repeating the words he understands and translates them to Jap, asking us, "It means something-something, right?" Why, yes. (⌒_⌒;) 
Good thing someone helped him and he thanked those comments. (○´3`)ノ

DEMN, Gerorin's always on FIIIIRE, but that's his charming point. KEKEKE. 
Jounetsuteki ni Kangaete~! (´ε` )♡

___

Asamack  [Asamaru x Jack] Radio. Okay, I was actually shifting from here to Gerorin's, to Gerorin's then back here. Yes, one at a time. Net connection is all too slow so I had to do that. ー( ̄~ ̄)ξ With that said, I only heard bits of their conversation. They were talking about BBQ party, I think? And Neru-tan's also tuned in to their radio and was also commenting about the BBQ. Then back to hyper Gerorin. //Gerorin x Neru-tan, how about a namahousou together? ヾ(。 ̄□ ̄)ツ // When I got back again, they were showcasing halloween fanarts! I wish I knew that beforehand, a month ago or something. Even for my skills, perhaps I can create some fanart for them with that time frame. Oh well, next year. (* ̄з ̄)

___

Pokota!

His namahousou's probably the longest one I've tuned in to this mornight. Arrived there after an hour and a half. He was with someone called Nishino-san [I don't exactly know who he is]. Pokotan asked some questions, one I didn't particularly understand. The questions are located in the black part on top.


I didn't understand this first one but I answered number 1. [With my phail translation-wanna-be and my answers in bold]
  1. I think you did / I think it was done.
  2. You didn't. / It wasn't done.
  3. Hug! / Embrace!
Obviously, the third choice won. And I don't understand what's going on. ( ´_ゝ`)


Then, Nishino-san left and someone called Fujisaki-san came. 

Game?

  1. Shall we? //do it?//
  2. Dun wanna / Won't do it
  3. Hug Fujisaki-san! [le girls love BL]
Number 1 one won.


Q: Which is better?

  1. Nishino-san and Fujisaki-san's pocky game
  2. Nishino-san and Fujisaki-san's hair pulling game? [is that it? WHATEVS.]
  3. Nishino-san and Fujisaki-san's.. neck, milk, what, nipple fight? HAHAHA. Okay, I give up.

Okay, 1s, 2s, and 3s. HAHAHA.

Even, AtarimeP (あたりめP) is joining the fun. (●´∀`)ノ♡
Pocky game won.
Strawberry's dominating, boooo.
Q: Strawberry or Chocolate, which is better? I think, yeah, strawberry won.

AtarimeP: Gross. //laughing//
Disabling the comments this time.
Kiss in 3, 2, 1!

Pokota's trying hard to make them kiss. ♥(ノ´∀`)
But they didn't.
Q: It wasn't enough, right?
And everyone's going Pokota toooo. 
The one enclosed in the yellow box is my comment~
Some of us even requested for PokoNishi XD
TRIAL! 

Eveyone's laughing their ass out. wwwwwwww

In 1, 2, 3~ Kisssssuuuuu~ Almoooooost! 

DEMN, I miss Mama Pokko and Papa Daso!
AtarimeP: This is cruel.
Everyone's really excited, right? Me included, of course. I think this was that time when I posted きす(kiss) and Fuji-san's looking at the monitor going 'Nanda? Nanda? Kisu tte? Kisu?!?' then laughing hiss ass off. So I think he read my comment. I looked over the comments' part and that time mine was the only kiss comment.
But I think he misinterpreted it? And started looking like this:
The violent comments on the right side. (´ε` )♡
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. DON'T WANNAAAA.

I chose 3. Heck, I don't even know what. Pokota's the timer. Stopping at the time the stethoscope slowly reached the nipples? I didn't really understand. NYAHA.

That was that and I think Fuji-san lost? 'Cause there's a punishment!

Masking tape + leg hair, anyone?
That'll REALLY hurt, especially for hairy ones.
Bad Nishino-san and Pokotan! HAHAHA. They were actually singing for a couple of minutes and prolonging Fuji-san's agony...

,,,before finally taking it off!

He looked like he wasn't a bit hurt. Sympathetic comments, HAHA.

After that, they left and for the final act Pokota made my ♥ go unreasonably agitated.
Q: Which is better?
  1. Pokota's Uta ni Katachi wa nai Keredo [Even Though my Song has no Form] 
  2. Someone [Fujisaki-san?] will play drums? [or something like that] dream, kanji I can't remember, language? WHAT, SELF, WHAT. 
He had a trouble finding the instrumental going 'Chotto matte, ne' 
Well, the wait was REALLY REALLY WORTH IT.


I heard from someone that watched Pokota perform live said his version is really-- just-- too soothing and beautiful. She's not even a fan!

Final photo~
Pokota and Hanatan next time please! HIHIHI


That's all for one night! KEKEKE 


Credits go to the respective owners, I only took screenshots to share their OSMness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Piece Going Merry