Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Let me slack off, please.

Good grief. Looking at this post won't provide you words of wisdom nor leave you in awe. (¬д¬。)

For example, just look at this:

....
My puny, rough, fat, not to mention dirty,
but all the more precious hands. ⊙0⊙
Did my attractive hands moved you? (´Д`) Do you feel sorry for them? Well, I do. I've never done anything to pamper them, nor have I planned for anything like that anytime soon..er..or even later. I just hope they would hold out pretty well. (´_`)

Another is, this one:

Hi there, precious fellow.

Oh, hi Bakaniki Bekibro! No need for you to worry, I didn't post this one to spite you or anything shallow like that, of course not. I'm feeling kinda stressed for who knows why, so I decided to cheer up myself. Yes, just thinking of your disgust when looking at this one is decreasing my stress level. And more importantly, I just want to thank this precious fellow for keeping me company while I enjoy the smell of the fragrant aroma called paint fumes.

As to why my hands are filthy ask this one:


Kuro hindering me doing laundry.

 So, bro, did you have fun lying in there? Okay, you can rejoice now for your cage is near its completion. I've done priming it once and covered myself with red paint. I didn't even washed my hands 'cause I'm freaking hungry. You can show some gratitude by shutting up for once and not picking a fight with Morgan. Yes, I'll gladly appreciate that.(σ-`д・´)


Love you, bro.


6 comments:

  1. ☜(─‿‿─)☞ of course~ because it's meant for you~~ ♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. May bagong-gawang kennel si Gugu? :o
    Haha. Naisu foto of le frog right tharrr. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, ready made galing sa Tita ko. Pinturahan ko lang. (ノ´д`)

      Delete

One Piece Going Merry