Friday, October 26, 2012

The fact that

you are still remembered despite being selfish and ignoring ties, fills me with guilt. Of course not. It just puts me to bliss.





  • I recently tweeted again. YAY. (¬‿¬)

My tumblr friends still remember me, I feel like glomping them all at once. [Please refrain from doing so, self, you might end up crushing them] 


  • Asamack radio every night.
  • I wish I can attend every now and then.
  • I dreamt of  drunk Asamaru and Jack in panic. HAHAHA
  • I dreamt of it twice in a row.
  • I wonder what'll happen next? (*´ะด`)?
Also..
  • We went to my uncle's place to pick up Otou-chan's laptop, Oki [though, I'm the only one calling him that].
  • That place sure brings back memories.
  • Motor accident, anyone? HAHAHA
  • Because of that, I saw a glimpse of Okaa-san's overprotectiveness.
  • When Otou-chan told me to pick it up, she got anxious and told him to just make them send it to us. HAHAHA
  • I was like, "In your face, Otou-chan! FUFUFU".  That was a nice serves you right
  • In the end, Okaa-chan and I went to get it. (╯3╰)
  • They were watching aerobics videos when we got there, Mom made me copy it to my microSD. 
  • She wasn't satisfied and even insisted on making me do aerobics as well. Who are you kidding.
  • On the bright side, I really like listening to my uncle as he blabbers non-stop about computer-related things or any electric gadgets for that matter.
  • On the not-so-bright side, I forgot they have a CCTV camera and I shamelessly acted like a retard. Orz
  • For what have I done, I'll leave that up to your imagination.

I got a bloated tummy now, heh. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment

One Piece Going Merry