I consider this date my last chance of buying discounted ticket and therefore giving up on watching The Phantom of the Opera here, in Manila. I've already graduated so I need Em-aniki to let me use her student ID. Before that, I needed some money so, YAY, AT LAST, BACK PAY GET-O. Went to UP Shopping Center Bookshop for a bit, craved and got overly excited for the seemingly seductive volumes 2-5 of Shaman King and FMA manga and novels. Thriftiness won over desires so I decided to find other titles I can somehow bargain my conscience to buy. And just look at what I found!
![]() |
| Finally, my own copy. |
In TriNoMa, I rushed over somewhere for some errandssss. Run, Arren, Run. I almost fell face down. Good thing, I just tripped.
I met with Em-aniki and off we go to TicketWorld outlet beside the cinema booth. Unluckily, I wasn't able to secure myself a Balcony 1 seat. Well, it doesn't matter now, does it? I'm more than happy that I'll be able to watch it inspite of my unlucky streak this past few days.
New cheap earphones. New pencils. New sketchpad and watercolor pad. And tomorrow at 8pm to Cultural Center of the Philippines! KEKEKE. Hopefully, nothing will ruin the momentum.



No comments:
Post a Comment