...just got home. Huh? Where from? The mall. What mall, you say? Where else? ヽ(゜Q。)ノ?Sta. Lucia and Robinsons Metro East, of course!
And now, Booksale, National Bookstore and CD-R King! Just roaming around these places makes me feel so happy. School supplies, cheap gadgets, and the likes. Yes, even without buying anything. Otou-chan told me to go buy something I like. Well, I did! A ballpen! And a cheap one, to boot. For reasons only I know, I don't want to owe them anything anymore, so I'd rather buy something with the money I worked hard for.
What I found in the mountain of affordable treasures in Booksale!
| I'm talking about the book, okay. Just ignore the mess. I got excited and took a photo right after getting it off my bag. (´ε` )♡ |
I love the cover! It's the first time I've seen this design~ I hope I can find the other parts with this same cover. (ノ´д`)
Off we go to the Supermarket and we bought -- some chico! As what Okaa-chan calls it. NYAHAHA.
|
Too bad I wasn't able to buy a cover for Ehd. No new stocks of the bigger camera bags. And even if they do have a stock, I only have fifty pesos with me. Money, huh.
. **The title, so creative. KEKEKE.

DUUUUUUUUDE!!! FELLOWSHIP!!! Ikaw ang nauna sa ating magkaroon ng kopya! *confetti* That cover looks awesome! I wonder what the glyph means. ♥
ReplyDeleteIKR! Kelangan natin malaman ang ibig sabihin. Sana ung parts 2 and 3 ganiyan din. *taethrow*
Delete