Sunday, September 16, 2012

Pressure at Maximum


Fearing we would be late, Mom and I hurriedly went to Mall of Asia and meet with Auntie Thel so we can fetch Dad from the airport. Despite the gloom caused by not having the chance to attend Manila International Book Fair yesterday, somehow, I took even the smallest chance and shortest time to go and buy some books this Sunday! It's in MoA afterall! Books! Books! Books! Limited time is limited so I have no choice but to find books to buy in the swiftest pace possible, most conveniently -- in National Bookstore. My mind that time is out of titles to check out so I just grabbed those who caught my eyes.  

chuck & paint
Chuck Palahniuk's Pygmy and Painting Class: Watercolor

I'm satisfied. I wanted to buy more, but with my budget, even the 20% off wouldn't let me afford anymore splurging, so off we go. Airport! Dad! Then, Duty Free! It's been two months, come on. The sellers are getting more and more agressive with their salestalk, it's kinda scary. 

FREE CHOCOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATES. OH-EM. 



On the liquor section, in which the couple of things I'm only interested in are, FREEBIES. Full throttle persuading power! 

BLabel cans
Johnny Walker's Black Label
                             [TEH BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED CANS AND THE TROLLEY BAG ARE MINE]



Thinking I might be hungry with all the walking and shopping, Dad offered some biscuits. An awfully misleading and phony one. 


unsavoury biskit
WHAT SAVOURY?! WHERE? HOW? WHEN? REALLY, NOW.
It simply didn't suit my taste.




So there, HAHAHA. New stocks of sweets. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Piece Going Merry